DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICIES:
Items are shipped via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise requested.
- Stated quotes include postage, packaging and insurance.
- The amount of insurance will equal the purchase price of the item.
- Shipping will usually take place one business day after payment is received in full. Please note that alternative shipping methods are available. In such a case, the buyer must specify his or her shipping preferences before shipping costs can be determined, and shipment will only take place after the buyer has agreed to the terms.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES:
We are happy to ship worldwide.
- International shipments are subject to extra handling charges and fees. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for applicable rates.
- Duties and value-added taxes may be required and are the responsibility of the customer.
Residents of New York State must pay sales tax unless they are tax exempt.
Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction as a customer. To this end, we offer a 10 day examination period during which items can be inspected and returned. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, refunds will be issued in the amount of the purchase price. Returned items must be adequately insured against loss or damage, and they must be received in the same condition as when shipped.
For your convenience, the Fernandez Leventhal Gallery accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express);
- Personal Checks or Money Orders made out to the Fernandez Leventhal Gallery
- International Wire Transfers
- By Telephone: To arrange payment and shipping, you may contact us at 917.282.7970 between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Monday through Saturday. When calling, please be sure to have the name of the item you wish to purchase handy.
- Payment By PayPal. For further information about PayPal, please visit www.paypal.com, or contact us at email@example.com.